Several canning jars
Iron and ironing board
1) Press all of your handkerchiefs flat.
2) Fold the bottom of your handkerchief and the top of the handkerchief down to create a band of fabric that is the same height as the jar. Press the folds.
3) Cut a 2 1/2 foot length of bailing wire. Wrap it tightly around the grooves in the top of the jar, then create a hanger.
4) Wrap the folded handkerchief around the vase and secure it with a rubber band.
5) Cut a length of ribbon (about 18 inches or so) and tie it around the vase to conceal the rubber band. Tie the tails in a bow.
6) add a little water in the bottom of your vase, insert the flowers.
7) Create a grouping of coordinating vases and hang from a tree, an arbor, or from the ceiling.