Here's another great hair tutorial from TBD:
TOOLS: curling iron (we used a 1″ barrel), clear ponytail holder or one that matches your hair color, bobby pins (we prefer large bobby pins for this because they hold a lot of hair and will stay more secure!), comb, hair spray.
- Start by adding some curl to your hair for texture.
- Create a low ponytail. We made a line from ear to ear and used the hair on bottom for this. Then divide the top into 3 even sections.
- Tease the middle section for added volume and texture.
- Then twist the middle section and pin it to the low ponytail using a large bobby pin for security.
- Tease the side section to add more texture.
- Twist it back and pin it to the low ponytail using a large bobby pin.
- Repeat the teasing on the other side and pin it to the low ponytail using a large bobby pin.
Pull a few pieces out around your face to soften the look. Last, mist the whole thing with a medium holding hairspray.