Another adorable manicure courtesy of TBD. Enjoy!
TOOLS: mint or turquoise polish (we used THIS ONE), white polish, black polish, a thin paint brush, top coat
- Paint 2 coats of mint or turquoise as a base.
- Make a double scallop shape at the tip using the white polish.
- Take a little black polish on a very thin paint brush and follow the shape of your scallop and end with a loop as seen above.
- Next, take a little more black polish and follow the other scallop, go past the previous loop, and cross over the first black line. See photo if that sounds confusing!
- Take a dab of white polish and make a dot in the middle of your bow. This can be any color or you can even do this step with a rhinestone.
- Don’t forget your top coat!