4.20.2012

Beauty Note: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation

product image

CoverGirl's NatureLuxe Silk Foundation is a lightweight liquid foundation that contains a hint of jojoba and cucumber extract. It comes in 14 shades and can be found in just about any drugstore, as well as online at CoverGirl's website.

I recently decided to try out this foundation after reading several reviews about other foundations that pointed me toward this one. I've always had a hard time finding the right foundation because my skin changes so drastically by season, however, after purchasing CoverGirl's NatureLuxe, I think I've found my go-to formula.
I've always stuck with Maybelline's foundations, but NatureLuxe is so much more lightweight and it looks so natural on the skin. I would call this foundation light-medium coverage, it goes on smooth, and is very blendable. I bought this foundation in the Bamboo shade for about $13 at Walgreens, and I am very pleased with my purchase. I would definitely recommend NatureLuxe to anyone in the market for a new foundation, or to anyone not 100% happy with their current formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment