5.22.2012

Beauty Note: Aveda's Pure Abundance Hair Potion


Aveda's Pure Abundance Hair Potion is an innovative formula that transforms from a powder to a light, absorbent lotion. Once in your hair, the potion increases its diameter and creates an abundance of texture and volume, instantly thickening hair by 17%.

I recently bought this product by recommendation for teasing the roots of my hair. This stuff is literally magic! I have really long, thick hair that gets weighed down, so the crown of my head is super flat and boring. I sprinkled a small amount of the powder directly onto the roots of my dry hair and worked through with my hands until it was fully dissolved. It gave just the perfect amount of volume to my roots without needing to use a teasing comb.
**A great tip to add texture is to apply potion before braiding hair, let it set, and then take it down.

I would not recommend this as an everyday product as my hair felt slightly greasy the next day, but this hair potion is perfect to use when you have a party, special event, interview, etc. and want to look extra fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment