Here's another adorable and easy manicure from TBD. This mani is great for an everyday look, and would go perfectly with a little white dress, layered with a denim or chambray jacket, and paired with cowboy-esque boots.
1. Paint your tape with 3 or 4 different colors. Cut into strips. Do a couple different widths.
2. Paint your base coat. We used an off white vanilla color.
3. You’ll want to start building from the inside corner and move outward. Over lap one vertical and one horizontal strip.
4. Now do another set of stickers out from that set.
5. Keep going until you get to the opposite corner.
6. Use cuticle nippers to trim the excess sticker.
7. Always apply a top coat over tape stickers to avoid peeling!